IHSW Results ~ IHSWの結果



I didn't manage all of my goals this time, unfortunately. The weekend was just too busy. I did manage to finish the stitching though~
残念ながら、私はすべて目標を完了しませんでした。 この週末には、忙しすぎました。 でも~ 私はステッチを仕上げました~

It still needs washed... and apparently blocked. Haha, I didn't realize how crooked the bottom of the pumpkin was until it was scanned. Don't mind the weird-looking backstitch on the top left side of pumpkin; it has been tightened (dunno how it got loose in the first place).
それはまだ洗浄が必要です… とブロックです。 (ブロック…日本語の言葉が分かりません) アハハ、私はスキャンされるまでカボチャの底がいかに曲がって気付きませんでした。 カボチャの上部左側に変な返し縫いを気にしないでください。 修正されました。 (どのようにお緩むになりましたか)

This is the first pattern I drew entirely from scratch (instead of using a preexisting image loaded into KG-Chart). The lettering is loosely based on the pumpkin font I found through a Google search. Blair (cat form) and the soul face are from the manga Soul Eater.
これは私の最初から完全に描いた最初のパターンです。 (代わりに、KG-Chartに既存の画像をロードしました。) レタリングは私がGoogle検索で「カボチャのフォント」を見つけました。 ブレア(猫形態)と魂の顔は、漫画ソウルイーターからです。

I took the opportunity to join the Sprite Stitch forums this weekend. I have been lurking as a guest on that site for years as I'm generally shy about joining forums. The awesomeness that is available there finally convinced me to register.
私はこの週末にスプライトステッチのフォーラムを交じました。 私は通常恥ずかしがり屋ですから、何年サイトにゲストとして潜んされていました。 私は素晴らしさで最終的に私が登録するように確信していました。

この時間… 日本語は難しいでした… 危ない……

8 comments:

  1. I really like your finished piece! I don't know anything about Soul Eater, but you did a fabulous job. Good work too since you said you did it from scratch :-) . I also tend to lurk around Sprite Stitch (so many amazing patterns!) but haven't joined yet. Maybe I'll have to get some courage of my own and take the plunge too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Reaper
    Thank you~ I hope that doing more patterns from scratch I'll eventually get better at it, haha.

    And yes, I'm completely blown away by some of the patterns there! I've yet to play a Zelda game, but my goodness...! I feel like I've joined just so I can spazz at everyone for being so awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks adorable! Grats on finishing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute! Congratulations on getting a project finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @missy-tannenbaum
    Why, thank you~ A finish is a big event for me! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what an absolutely cute finish!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Joysze
    Thanks~ I'm glad to have accomplished something~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I am quite slow at stitching and your kind words are all a wonderful source of encouragement~ :D

I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥